- The entry fee is 150 Euro per pigeon. The entry fee for the first pigeon must be paid upfront.
- For every 1-12 pigeons, an entry fee of 150 Euro must be paid in advance. The remaining pigeons after 100 km.- qualifying round must be activated within 5 days by paying an activation fee at 150 Euro per a reserved pigeon.
- Any lost pigeon can be replaced by the participant within July 31, 2022. The organizer will inform the participant for the replacement.
- After a 5 day-activated period, the pigeons, which are not activated, are transferred their rights to the organizer. The free activated pigeons will be opened to any participant to activate at 150 Euro per pigeon. The participants who activate those pigeons shall have all rights of the pigeons i.e., the prize money, and the auction money. The activated pigeons can be replaced for lost pigeons in the team.
- The participants sending 12 pigeons or more at the beginning have the right to race for the Team Championship.
- The participants sending less than 12 pigeons at the beginning must activate additional pigeons for a full team of 12 pigeons for the Team Championship.
- After the competition is finished, the following pigeons shall be auctioned of which the pigeon’s owner shall receive 60% of the auction proceeds net after Thailand’s withholding tax:
- 1st – 110th rank of 530 km. FCI Final Race and all ranks of Ace Pigeon
- 1st – 3rd ranks of 430 km. Semi Final, 330 km. Hot Spot 3, 260 km. Hot Spot 2, and 210 km. Hot Spot 1
- 111th rank onwards of 530 km. FCI Final Race only for the imported pigeons from foreign participants (pigeons of Thai participants shall be returned to the participants.)
- The prizes and the auction proceeds shall be paid after the deduction of Thailand’s withholding tax.
Team Prize for the Final Race Award
The pigeons in rank 1st – 500th that arrive not later 6 pm on the next day of the liberation date are entitled for the team prize award. The point is derived from the number of pigeons returned for each team. The team with the highest point is awarded to be the winner. In case that there is the equal point, the team with the best score is awarded to be the winner. The best score is determined by the lowest score calculated from the accumulation of rank.
Team A arrived 2 pigeons in rank 1 and 7 = 2 points / 8 scores (from 1+7)
Team B arrived 2 pigeons in rank 3 and 4 = 2 points / 7 scores (from 3+4)
The winner is Team B
Ace Pigeon Award
The Ace Pigeon is awarded to the pigeon received the best score accumulated from all 5 distances (210 km, 260 km, 330 km, 430 km, and 530 km). The best score is determined by the lowest score accumulated from all 5 distances. For each distance, the ranks entitled for the Ace Pigeon must be within 25% of a total pigeons basketed.
Entitled Rank for each distance = # Pigeons basketed * 25%
Score = Rank * 1,000 / # Pigeons basketed * Distance
Remark: For the final race, the entitled ranks are the ranks equal to 25% of the number of pigeons basketed but arrived not later than 6 pm on the next day of the liberation date.